How lovely the Sun shines upon one and all to arouse a sentimental play at the gallery of goal setting.
It is with great joy that I received this exciting news – being the first time I’ve been nominated – and from a blog entitled The Linear Learner that has always charged my brain nerves with multifarious contemplation about life, motivating me to hang around the shadows of fantasies, to ponder over the past; while staring at the future to appreciate the present. I am thankful to Oneiridescent for considering me worthy of this recognition, The Sunshine Blogger Award.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award ?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
In the heightened state of the joy that I feel over this award; despite being a blogger who’s relatively new to the scene, and with the philosophy around the contents that I create – to build self confidence in anyone who is nurturing inventive ideas towards excelling in the arena of creativity by the power of abstract reasoning – I am puzzled that my concept is considered fit for this nomination. As I think of how the Sun shines graciously upon one and all to arouse a sentimental play at the gallery of goal setting, I see this award giving me the opportunity to show all the bloggers that have been supporting my site the deep essence of spreading sunshine to the blogging community generously.
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog — done
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post — done.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you — done.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their blog posts — done.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions — done.
My Answers to Questions –
1.) Where would you like to spend your vacations – seas, deserts, icy mountains, forests or cities?
As a peripatetic someone, if I have to choose from the long list provided in this question, I would like to spend my vacations in all of those great places – seas, deserts, icy mountains, forests and cities – and at a stretch but from the comfort of my home and by dancing to the drumbeat of my imagination madness.
2.) If you have time machine to visit world history, which era would you choose ?
Assuming the time machine is a piece of science fiction, then I would like to visit world history with it at a high speed and to the era of the fantasies of the past when we thought we didn’t have adequate knowledge – but the world was safer – so that I can draw from those good old days to help reduce the rate at which humankind has progressively endangered the present and the future with increased learning.
3.) What do you like the most – listening to music, or watching a drama, or reading a fiction ?
A little wonder, but I must ponder how it is that we don’t see the passion that defines us as giving us the most pleasure from a select recreational activities of life. Just like a pen would think for a writer when it entangles a sentimental play on paper, any time the rhythm of creativity plays out in my soul; I capture the vibes of a homogeneous satisfaction from listening to music, watching drama and/or reading a fiction at a frequency too sensational to tell which is at the peak.
4.) What do you prefer – onion or garlic or none ?
Whether onion and garlic are good for me is the first choice that I have here to make. And my choice also depends on whether I am good for those spices in question. So, as a way of watching against the destructive riot of ideas seeking to set me at variance with my creative self, I have learned to steer clear of both onion and garlic to save my brain nerves from becoming overly irritant.
5.) In three words, define what you mean by a successful person.
Undistracted by challenges.
6.) Do you perform better or worse, under more stress ?
Stress is my innate stimulant. I just can’t get enough of the dose of stress that I think I need each day to avail myself of life’s rarest placement.
7.) If you are given a second chance to study at school but only one subject, what would you opt for ?
I have come to realize that you are on a sure journey of success if and only if you can dare to go crazy with your creativity while operating with the wisdom from your secret self to communicate your passion to the world. As I see that wisdom rules the world, if I had a second chance to study at school, I would opt for ‘Wisdom’ as my only subject.
8.) What kind of nonfiction do you like to read ?
The kind of nonfiction that I like to read is the Holy Bible.
9.) If you were a superhero, what super power would you wish to have ?
People will readily trust you if your confidence can guarantee their security. So if I were a superhero, the super power that I would wish to have is ‘confidence’.
10.) In three words, express how you’d like to identify yourself.
Agent of change.
11.) What does blogging mean to you ?
Blogging is a game that I play at leisure. Whenever I think of blogging, I remember my passion to chill out and get cool creatively in a play upon words while seeking to use the same creativity to compose sensational expressions that generate feelings of ecstasy that could make you feel like you’re floating in a cloud.
The 11 Questions for My Nominees –
- What is the meaning of your name?
- What is your country of birth?
- Do you believe in God?
- What is your religious affiliation?
- Are you a Republican or Democrat?
- What is your weakness?
- What do you prefer – fiction or nonfiction or both?
- What kind of blogs inspire you?
- If you can change one thing in this world, what would that be?
- What would you like to see in a place you call a home?
- What do you feel about receiving an award on WordPress?
My Nominees for the Award:
- The Divine Voice for Women – inspiring and motivating women of all ages.
- Language And Mentality – creating awareness over the serious concerns of a language facing the modern era.
- Simply Pao. – creating motivational contents to help women out of trauma, healing, and motherhood.
- inspiration to reality – articulating exceptional contents to make a difference in a world of inspiration to reality.
- JustCallMeTaco – demystifying anxiety, pain, self-harm, addiction, and reality.
- Never Stop #Rukna Nahi – articulating a passion to guide and motivate.
- Lee Cleaver – awakening inspirations towards mental health and positivity.
- Vers Libre – creating motivational contents on 21stceturygrio, alchemyofprosody and curiousconjurings.
- Investingmoney.in – awakening inspirations towards investing in share market blog and getting monthly fixed passive income.
- My Words – awakening inspirations towards motivational snapshots.
- Golu lodhi – awakening inspirations towards motivational snapshots; upload photos Golu lodhi